We offer you services for the cut-to-length of rolled stainless steel, which is carried out by FERRIT's specialists.
The cut-to-length line of our company is developed in accordance with European quality standards. On this line, the operations of unwinding, straightening and cut-to-length of coils into sheets of a selected weight or with a specified number of sheets are performed. Finished sheets are marked, after which they are made in packs and packaged in accordance with GOST guidelines.
Fine straightening metal
Cutting of sheets of the required size is performed by cutting the sheet with special guillotine shears with an electromechanical drive. A special type of hardened tool steel, which is used as a material for production of knives, is capable of ensuring a long service life of the tool, as well as cut of the highest quality.
Metal cutting is performed under the following conditions:
- Metal thickness from 0.5 to 4.0 mm;
- Coil width up to 1550 mm;
- Inner diameter from 540 to 610 mm;
- Maximum outer diameter up to 1800 mm;
- Coil weight up to 15 tons;
- Minimum length of measuring sheets 200 mm;
- Maximum length of measuring sheets 12000 mm;
- Cutting precision +/- 0.5mm;
We guarantee high quality work, as we value our clients and many years of reputation.